The definitive manual for any organization seeking purpose, The Story of Purpose offers a blueprint for creating timeless messaging and powerful actions for both internal and external stakeholders. Learn how to uncover what makes your company distinctive and discover the fundamental force behind your organization that no competitor can replicate or replace.
Through stories of purpose and best practices from Procter & Gamble, McDonald’s, Newell Rubbermaid, American Standard, and many more purpose-driven companies, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover, articulate, and activate your Master Idea
- Move from a brand to a stand, and turn purpose into practice
- Lead with purpose and become the moral center of your company
- Define your organization’s culture around your shared beliefs
- Build a family of employees first and a company second
Instead of focusing on what keeps you up at night, The Story of Purpose will leave you pondering “what gets me up in the morning?”